Log Cabin Floor Plans - Finding Great Log Cabin Plans
Log cabin floor plans - how to find special log cabin floor plans that are just right for you? You can try and create brand new plans from the beginning. However, you will save considerably if you can find log cabin plans that have been built successfully already. That's important, because that means the plans will work. Even if you need to make changes to the plans, it will still be cheaper and faster for you. Here are tips on finding log cabin planbs that may be just right for you: • Buy Cabin Plans Books - whether online or in stores, you can find books of log cabin and log home plans. Look through the plans to see which ones you like. If you find one or more, you could order the log cabin plan you wanted by telephone or mail. • Locate Log Cabin Manufacturers - you will find the manufacturers of log cabin homes in log home magazines. Contact several, get their brochures and review their log cabin floor plans. And at some point, you should visit the companies that have log cabin floor plans that interest you. Speak with the sales people - are they friendly, flexible and able to offer suggestions? Or are they high-pressure and full of claims about the superiority of their log cabin homes? You do want to be comfortable with any log cabin manufacturer that you may do business with. • View Log Cabin Floor Plans Online - use the speed of the internet to find cabin plans online. Search online by putting quotation marks around your search terms so you will get the best results, like "log cabin plans" or "log cabin floor plans". See what criteria you can enter so you only get the plans that interest you. You should be able to search by cabin size, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and so on. See what plans are shown. As you find log cabin floor plans that interest you, note the plans number in case you want to see it again. If you find a log cabin floor plan you really like, then examine the plans company, prices and so on. Here are the kinds of questions you should want answers to:
1. How long has the plans service company been in business?
2. Can the plans service company make changes to plans for you?
3. What are your choices in plan formats?
4. How long do your plans take to be done and arrive?
5. Are lists of materials needed to build available? As you search online for a great log cabin plan, keep a notebook of the ideas you get when you see features and concepts in log cabin plans that you like. Finding the best log cabin floor plans for your project is so much faster and easier with the capabilities of the internet. Your great log cabin floor plans probably exist somewhere already, which means you just need to go and find them. Copyright 2006 InfoSearch Publishing
Fig Tree Lodge Articles
Fig Tree Lodge Books